Scott's : Breaking News

6:10 AM

November 25, 2008 News and Trends

How do I tell my parents I might have Juvenile Diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:59:51 GMT
Madison B asked: I had another question earlier. And the thing I’m not getting answered is how to tell my parents. I really need to be tested and my mom laughed last night when I told her. She doesn’t understand how serious this is. I’m losing lots of weight and my pants are now really ...]

Can undiagnosed diabetes lead to anxiety and mood swings?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:58:40 GMT
cindy10989 asked: My friend has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and has had anxiety and been very moody in the past few weeks. I need a website with facts stating that this was the result of undiagnosed and untreated diabetes.

Has anyone else here been tested for gestational diabetes? What was your blood sugar level?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:54:36 GMT
David asked: Today my wife went for her 28 week screening, she had blood sugar of 175. They want her to do a second longer test. Has anybody here had gestational diabetes? Or high blood sugar that was later proven to not to be gestational diabetes? Please anyone who has knowledge help me to calm ...]

How can I help my boyfriend manage his diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:52:13 GMT
jenny l asked: My boyfriend has Type I Diabetes and he had renal failure earlier this year but fought through it, but it seems like his sugar is always off. It is either way too high or way too low, and I don’t really know if this is normal for it to fluctuate that much ...]

What is the average life expectancy of men with diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:50:09 GMT
Nina C asked: What is the average life expectancy of men with diabetes? My dad has diabetes, hes turning 54 in December. and i was just wondering what the average life expectancy is for him. He has type 2 diabetes, does alot of sport, and eats healthy

If the mother has gestational diabetes when the baby is born do they take him to the NICU?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 01:42:33 GMT
Sammie T asked: I have gestational diabetes and I’m worried that the minute that my fiance cuts the cord they’re going to take my baby to the NICU. Everything that I’ve heard keeps saying that they take the baby away from you and I don’t want them too and I don’t think I will let ...]


Online Store
Online Shopping Mall
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

7 Comments:

Blogger Mai says:

رحاب الشرق
شركة تنظيف سجاد بدبى
شركة تنظيف موكيت بدبى
خدمات دبي

Post a Comment

<< Home