Scott's : Breaking News

5:20 AM

November 29, 2008 Hot Trends

Is it safe to have 4 beers if you have diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
Gongo M asked: Is it true that its good to eat before and after you drink to controll your diabetes?Sluss

How young can they diagnose diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
redpeach_mi asked: Does anyone have a very young baby that was diagnosed with diabetes? What are the symptoms? I really do not know much about it, but I’m thinking that my daughter might have it. Thank you very much.Wilhoit

What sugar levels would be considered for gestational diabetes?

Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:00:00 GMT
casper_39601 asked: My doctor is convinced that I’m still 35 weeks pregnant, however, my son is measuring a bit larger than what he’s supposed to. He’s 7lbs. 7oz. at this point, and they say that he’s measuring as if I’m 38 weeks. Well, my doctor says that I could be struggling with gestational diabetes. I ...]


Internet Shopping
Online Store
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home